Many of the X370 motherboards we have reviewed have been mainstream mid-ranged products without too much fanfare compared to the high-end motherboards we see on the Intel side of things. However, that is changing as vendors become more comfortable with the X370 chipset. ASRock's top of the line Z270 motherboards have featured the new 5Gbit NBase-T technology, and now their top X370 models do too.
ASRock's Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming uses an Aquantia 5Gbit NIC and provides other high-end features and hardware to match the quality people come to expect with high-end motherboards. It's one of the top five most expensive X370 motherboards and for a good reason.
Let's take a look at this premium X370 motherboard.
The Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming features dual M.2 slots, 5Gbit LAN, a hefty VRM, SATA6Gb/s, USB 3.0, and even OC features.
The Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming costs $249.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]