Our time with the Glaive RGB has been compressed so that we could get our information to you as soon as possible, but many a product don't make it a week on our desk. The fact that we want to find a permanent home for the Glaive RGB says almost everything you need to know. It is not that often that we care for mice this much, and out of many, only five or six mice have been used to upgrade a personal machine. The feel of the Glaive in our hand, the functionality that is delivered, and to be blunt, we dig the way it looks too, all leads to good things. Even with the fact that we would like to have had more time, we will get that time, as we demote an older mouse from service to use the Glaive RGB as much as we want in the future. For us, the Glaive RGB is a perfect fit to a medium sized right hand, and with the wing grip on it, is like it was designed specifically to our specifications and measurements.
The sensor is great, it is finely accurate, but 16,000 DPI is uncontrollable in our testing. We do understand that users love options, and while the top of the range may have exceeded what is humanly normal, we do like that 1 DPI increments are used. So now, the perfect level for each user can be obtained, not just close to it. Using Omron switches is good for the Glaive RGB, but shipping it with fifty million clicks on each of them means that the mouse will be under your control for years to come. The secondary switches work for their intended purposes, but if anything, we do wish the Glaive RGB had a sniper button by default. One can always remap that function to another button, but attempting to use the DPI selector button in game to cycle through takes too much time, and get slightly maddening at times. As a whole, the Glaive RGB along with the CUE software enables a user to set anything you can think of in the feature set, program everything for Macros and profile switching, all told makes this gaming mouse a superior product in functionality.
The cherry on top of the sundae is, that when it comes to grabbing your very own Glaive RGB Gaming mouse, Corsair has managed to give you all of this and not empty your account. Outside of feel and functionality, which are top notch, by the way, we received extra grips to customize the feel, there is a Velcro loop for tending the wire, and a bag to keep all of the spare parts in, and it still only costs $69.99.
Corsair is battling on all fronts with some stiff competition from other manufacturers, but they hit the nail on the head with the Glaive RGB. At this price, as complete as the package is with the Glaive RGB Gaming Mouse, it is hard for us to find reasons for you not to try this mouse out.
Chad's Peripherals Test System Specifications
- Motherboard: ASUS X99-E WS - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- CPU: Intel Core i7 5930K - Buy from Amazon
- Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Memory: KLevv Cras DDR4 3000 - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Video Card: ASUS GeForce GTX 980 Matrix Platinum - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Storage: Intel 730 480GB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Case: SilverStone TJ11 - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Power Supply: Corsair AX1200 - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-bit - Buy from Amazon
Product Summary Breakdown
|Overall TweakTown Rating||99%|
The Bottom Line: It is rare we like a mouse this much! Corsair's Glaive RGB is full of features, the comfort level is way up there, its accuracy is superb, and the price is much less than we expected. The Glaive RGB Gaming mouse is something we suggest everyone, at least, try out!
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Corsair Glaive RGB Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Glaive RGB]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Roar for 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Blu-ray giveaway
- MyDigtialSSD ships BPX Pro and lowers prices
- PlayStation Classic: Sony can't prevent hacking with patches
- Devil May Cry 5 has optional microtransactions
- Don't walk - run for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- Crucial BX500 SSD Review - Fewer Components, Lower Prices
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games