Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
In the typical black and yellow packaging, the Glaive RGB comes shipped to your door. Across the top, we see mentions of the 16,000 DPI, the interchangeable thumb grips, and the dynamic multi-color backlighting. A large image of the mouse eats up most of the panel, with a notation to the contoured design to the left of it.
The front panel is magnetically closed to the front of the box, but behind it, we see the Glaive RGB under plastic. The back side of the front panel shows all three of the interchangeable thumb grips, and at the bottom we find three more images showing off the heel zone, the side LED zone and the DPI indicator LEDs.
The right side of the packaging has the Corsair logo and name at the top, and that is followed by a list of package contents and the system requirements. This is repeated in three additional languages, with the Glaive RGB name at the bottom.
The company and product names are at the top of the back panel, leaving room for a near life-sized image of the Glaive RGB. To the left of the image, there are features listed, there Corsair points out the six programmable buttons, shows off the shape, covers the onboard profile and LED effects, and end with a nod to the three LED zones. Below the large image, we see a smaller image, again addressing the interchangeable thumb grips.
The last panel points out features found in and on the Glaive RGB. The first thing mentioned is the 16,000 DPI and the ability to adjust it one DPI at a time. The next feature addresses the side grips again, but the last thing discussed here is the use of Omron switches, which are rated for fifty million clicks.
After unfolding the external packaging, the inner packaging can be removed. There is more cardboard used inside to house the cable and the extra goodies below the mouse while locking the Glaive RGB under the clear plastic cover. In this instance, we received the Glaive in stellar condition for testing and images.
In the inner packaging, you will find the pair of additional thumb grips, which magnetically attach to the left side of the Glaive RGB. There is a "standard" shaped grip with a textured rubber pad, and then we also get a wing style grip option, again with a textured rubber surface. The drawstring bag to the left of them is not for the mouse, as it is too small for that. It is to keep the extra thumb grips inside of it.
Under the mouse, you will find the manual which discusses the connectivity and usage of the Glaive RGB, and the warranty guide, folded in half, apart from the rest of the extras. The warranty guide explains what is and what is not covered in that two-year term, and offers information to make contact with Corsair, should there be an issue.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Corsair Glaive RGB Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Glaive RGB]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- RNGesus blesses Destiny 2 with new expansive Armor 2.0 update
- Choosing a VPN for gaming: Here's what you need to know
- Cold Iron Studios ramps up for new Aliens MMO shooter
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director