Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
On a matte black panel, we see a bit of mist or smoke behind the red highlighted image of the Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse. The names can be found near the top, and we also see the fact that the mouse is built upon a precise optical sensor which is designed for First Person Shooters. At the bottom, we see the Pulsefire is the official mouse of Souris and the Intel Extreme Masters ESL.
One of the thin panels offers the name at the top again, but this time the bulk of the panel is used to display features. Here we see mentions of the four preset DPI levels, use of the PMW3310 sensor, Omron switches, that it has a comfortable and ergonomic design, and that it is lightweight. At the bottom, this time, we see that all you need to run this mouse is a free USB port and Windows 7, 8 or 10.
The back follows what was found on the front as far as the background is concerned. Next to an image of the Pulsefire FPS, HyperX shows us that the mouse and some literature are found inside. At the bottom of the panel, we see that there is free tech support for this devices, it is covered with a two-year warranty, and we can also see the HX-MC001A/AM model number.
The last panel on the exterior packaging is what we see here. The HyperX name is at the top, there is a view of the left side of the Pulsefire FPS, and the address to look this product up is located at the bottom.
After cutting a seal, and then sliding the outer sleeve off of the box, this is what we see first. There is a HyperX logo atop a textured black box, which has a bright red stripe around three of the sides of it. You will also need to break the second seal before being able to open this part of the box.
Once the top is lifted, the Pulsefire FPS is on full display. There is plenty of room in the top part of the box as not to rub the mouse, and it is sturdy enough to provide protection when in transit. The mouse is pressed into a plastic tray where the bumps on either side help to lock it into the tray. Lifting the mouse and the tray out is how you gain access to the paperwork and cable.
HyperX sends along a quick start guide that shows you how to connect the mouse to the PC and then goes on to display all of the buttons and what their function is. Another card is included as well, and it congratulates the owner for joining the HyperX team and a description of what to expect spending time with the Pulsefire FPS.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse (HX-MC001A/AM) retails for $44.99 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Pulsefire FPS]
- Page 5 [HyperX FURY S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad]
- Page 6 [Gaming and General Impressions]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ