I have looked at X370 motherboards from all vendors except MSI, and today I finally have the chance to see what MSI has up their sleeve when it comes to AMD's latest Ryzen platform. The X370 Krait is meant to be an affordable motherboard targeting gamers and enthusiasts alike. Its color theme is black and white, with both the heat sinks and PCB silkscreen playing a role in the overall appeal of the product.
MSI's X370 Krait Gaming is affordable and offers all the platform features as well as a few extra. MSI is known for making gaming motherboards, and as one of the larger motherboard vendors has a large following of dedicated fans. Let's take a look at what MSI has done for Ryzen with their X370 Krait Gaming.
The X370 Krait Gaming features a Turbo M.2, USB 3.1, Gaming LAN, Military Class 4 components, offers SLI and CrossFireX support, and of course features RGB LED support.
The X370 Krait Gaming costs $149.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370 Krait Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI X370 Krait Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI X370 Krait Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]