I have looked at X370 motherboards from all vendors except MSI, and today I finally have the chance to see what MSI has up their sleeve when it comes to AMD's latest Ryzen platform. The X370 Krait is meant to be an affordable motherboard targeting gamers and enthusiasts alike. Its color theme is black and white, with both the heat sinks and PCB silkscreen playing a role in the overall appeal of the product.
MSI's X370 Krait Gaming is affordable and offers all the platform features as well as a few extra. MSI is known for making gaming motherboards, and as one of the larger motherboard vendors has a large following of dedicated fans. Let's take a look at what MSI has done for Ryzen with their X370 Krait Gaming.
The X370 Krait Gaming features a Turbo M.2, USB 3.1, Gaming LAN, Military Class 4 components, offers SLI and CrossFireX support, and of course features RGB LED support.
The X370 Krait Gaming costs $149.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The MSI X370 Krait Gaming Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370 Krait Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI X370 Krait Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI X370 Krait Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard