The single fan is unmarked, but its performance is quite good. At idle, the unit is rated at 20dB, and while you can hear the unit while gaming, it's still quieter than most other PCs with the same level of hardware. Removing two screws allows the CPU side of the unit to open.
The CPU radiator is very close to the intake vents, it's also a custom Corsair design, and the air passes through the radiator. Enough air comes in from around the sides and bottom of the radiator to cool other components. The motherboard is custom made by MSI for the Corsair One. It has two DDR4 slots, and two 2400MHz 8GB modules are installed.
The SSD is tucked away near the SF400 80-Plus Gold rated 400W small form factor PSU. The SSD can be removed easily and without tools. The unit uses a Corsair Core LE 960GB SATA3 SSD.
Switching to the other side of the unit, we can remove the side panel in the same fashion as on the CPU side. We see that Corsair is using another custom water cooling unit, as well as custom VRM and PCB cooling for the customized MSI GTX 1080 8GB. A blower fan helps cool down the GPU's VRM.
All of the GTX 1080's four GPU outputs get extension cords. These extension cables then go to breakout boxes, the front HDMI 2.0 port is direct from the GPU, while the three DisplayPort outputs breakout into two DisplayPort 1.4 ports and one HDMI 2.0 port.
The AC input plug is also extended, and Corsair has done a decent job of insulating the terminals.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the ONE Pro]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Spider-Man developers thought the story wasn't funny enough
- Warner Bros. release teaser for Pokemon: Detective Pikachu
- China sprouts the first life ever made on the Moons surface
- Zelda: Link's Awakening Switch & GameBoy comparison video
- Apex Legends mods have banned over 16,000 cheaters so far
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- BundleFest is coming - Get ready for the biggest bundle event of the year
- Team NINJA Announces DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Deluxe Demo, World Championship, and SNK Collaboration
- Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Launches Jump Force; The Ultimate Manga Crossover Extravaganza
- The Escape Room Puzzle Game Themed On The Seven Deadly Sins Will Hit Steam On Feb 28th
- [01Studio] Indie MMORPG - Citywars Savage