The single fan is unmarked, but its performance is quite good. At idle, the unit is rated at 20dB, and while you can hear the unit while gaming, it's still quieter than most other PCs with the same level of hardware. Removing two screws allows the CPU side of the unit to open.
The CPU radiator is very close to the intake vents, it's also a custom Corsair design, and the air passes through the radiator. Enough air comes in from around the sides and bottom of the radiator to cool other components. The motherboard is custom made by MSI for the Corsair One. It has two DDR4 slots, and two 2400MHz 8GB modules are installed.
The SSD is tucked away near the SF400 80-Plus Gold rated 400W small form factor PSU. The SSD can be removed easily and without tools. The unit uses a Corsair Core LE 960GB SATA3 SSD.
Switching to the other side of the unit, we can remove the side panel in the same fashion as on the CPU side. We see that Corsair is using another custom water cooling unit, as well as custom VRM and PCB cooling for the customized MSI GTX 1080 8GB. A blower fan helps cool down the GPU's VRM.
All of the GTX 1080's four GPU outputs get extension cords. These extension cables then go to breakout boxes, the front HDMI 2.0 port is direct from the GPU, while the three DisplayPort outputs breakout into two DisplayPort 1.4 ports and one HDMI 2.0 port.
The AC input plug is also extended, and Corsair has done a decent job of insulating the terminals.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the ONE Pro]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- NVIDIA's new GeForce Game Ready 416.94 drivers released
- NVIDIA announces Quadro RTX 4000: Turing goes single-slot
- US rapper Soulja Boy announces his own... CONSOLE?!
- Overwatch update adds Ashe, balances everything else
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms