GIGABYTE's UEFI was revamped right before Z270 launch, and the new UEFI offers much better fan control over its predecessor. The GUI fan control is decent and good enough, so you do not need to use GIGABYTE's Windows based software.
The rest of the UEFI is pretty much the same as the rest of GIGABYTE's Z270 lineup. That means you will find solid overclocking options, control over all motherboard features such as ThunderBolt 3 and storage, and decent BIOS layout and organization.
GIGABYTE's software suite includes 3D OSD, @BIOS, AutoGreen, BIOS Setup, ColorTemperature, USB Blocker, Cloud Station (Client and Server), EasyTune, System Information Viewer, Platform Power Management, RGB Fusion, Smart Backup, Smart TimeLock, Smart Keyboard, and VTuner.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE Z270X-UD5 Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE Z270X-UD5 Motherboard retails for $200 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE Z270X-UD5 Motherboard retails for £296 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270X-UD5 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z270X-UD5 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z270X-UD5 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Activision CEO to leave company
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- Playground Games making new Fable, sources say
- Nintendo Labo brings cardboard cut-outs to the gaming world
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series