Supermicro's UEFI has been totally revamped. It has a new look and a new appeal. It offers all the overclocking settings you might need to all the storage and motherboard configuration options you might require.
It does have built-in overclocking profiles, and regarding overclocking, it's only missing good LLC settings, even though LLC is present. While it has a lot of offer, it is also not the easiest BIOS to work with.
Navigation is simple, but if you want to change a value you will have to first delete the previous value and then type the new one in, you cannot just start typing. Overall, I like the new look and improvements, and Supermicro is well on their way towards a competitive BIOS.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C7Z270-CG Overview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro C7Z270-CG Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro C7Z270-CG Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]