Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The exterior packaging is eye catching with the bright red accents at the top and bottom of the flat black panel. At the top, we find the Sound BlasterX Pro-Gaming name for this division of products, and we also see a notation to it being Aurora reactive. Most of the panel is used by the image of the mouse, and below it, we find the Siege M04 Precision Gaming Mouse product name, with a nod to Creative in the other corner.
The front of the box does open up once the grip of the Velcro pads is broken. Inside of the front cover, there is a description of why the Siege M04 is perfection re-imagined with a hashtag of #GAMERSFORLIFE at the bottom. On the right side, we can just make out the Siege M04 above the mouse, while most of this section is open to display the mouse under the transparent plastic cover.
The right side of the packaging explains what Aurora Reactive means. They go on to say that the RGB lighting is inspired by the Aurora Borealis, using 16.8 million colors in various modes of LED lighting.
On the back of the box, we see the product name, another image of the mouse, and six features found within this design. At about the midpoint of the panel, we find the features repeated in four languages, and the rest of the panel is used to display system requirements and company information.
The last panel of the outside shows off, even more, features, some of which were not addressed until now. There are zero acceleration and zero prediction, the LOD is set low, it has a 1000Hz polling rate, it is 12,000 DPI capable, and can even save settings to memory.
Inside of the box, we find the Siege M04 wrapped in bright red cardboard to keep the mouse from being damaged. The clear plastic cover keeps the mouse in place, at the top, the cord is contained, and under the cardboard, you can find the literature.
There is a lot of literature that ships with the Siege M04. Three cards show off the Sound BlasterX logo, one with the Siege M04 image on it, and a red one showing how to connect the mouse and where to go for software. Along the bottom, we find a pamphlet on safety and regulatory information, something we cannot read, and information on what is covered under the one-year warranty.
The trio of cards found in the previous image can also be flipped over for more information. The first card welcomes you to the Sound BlasterX family with a bit about what the idea is with the new products. The second card explains the desire for these products to get the job done. The last card shows how to remove the feet, but there aren't any extras, so we assume this indicates where to go to find the screws holding it together.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam