The X150M-Pro ECC features GIGABYTE's advanced mode UEFI BIOS. Customization options are minimal, and there is little to no flare, which is not a negative in this case. All the settings you might require are present to configure boot options and the different controllers on the motherboards.
Fan control is possible for most of the headers through some basic profiles (standard, full speed, silent) and a manual mode with PWM/C slopes. The only thing I didn't find was an option to enable or disable ECC memory support, I have asked GIGABYTE for a BIOS with this option.
The X150M-PRO ECC doesn't support all the consumer software that you might get with one of GIGABYTE's Z170 motherboards since it is targeted towards business and workstation users.
Since the motherboard doesn't overclock, programs such as EasyTune aren't required. Nevertheless, GIGABYTE's version of cFOS network monitoring software, APP Center, AutoGreen, @BIOS, and ON/OFF Charge2 are included to name a few.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X150M-PRO ECC Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X150M-Pro ECC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and ECC Memory]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]