We did get to use the G900 Chaos Spectrum for some time before writing this and found that this mouse is an extension of our hand. We noticed many more head shots and much less wasted ammo being flung around the map. Every input in movement seemed effortless and over the long haul did not wear us out.
Tracking is on point, with or without using the analyzing software. Things did improve after using this tool, though, and made everything about swinging around and the shorter presses to activate the buttons came into play as well. Set up correctly, and in the right hands, this G900 Chaos Spectrum can be devastating.
We did lower the DPI for Overwatch, as we did not need the speed in tighter confined maps. This does bring an inherent accuracy boost as well, as everything is moving slower. Again, the G900 did everything we asked of it and found our end of the round statistics had increased, which lead to more votes.
It didn't matter if we were jumping from a high perch to make the kill shot, spinning after warping to the other side of the map, or head on confrontations. With the Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum in our hands, we were comfortable and ready to pounce on anyone willing to show their face from around the next corner.
Windows and Productivity
Day to day use has been very pleasant, and so far the longest we have gotten on a single charge of the battery is just shy of three days. This is with some gaming involved, a lot of web browsing, and even a few hours per day of editing photos. We also do not feel a difference in wired or wireless modes, both are responsive and give immediate feedback on the screen.
As for the photo editing, this is where we could see there is no acceleration or prediction set by default. If you need to get to a particular area of an image, it felt intuitive getting there. When it came to following a line, not going much higher than 6000 DPI for this, we had no issues following that line or noticed any angle snapping when trying to change directions.
The reality is, gaming, surfing, or doing production based tasks, the G900 Chaos Spectrum feel like an extension of your hand, and in our testing, passed everything we could throw at it.
PRICING: You can find the Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse retails for $144 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse retails for £120 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the G900 Chaos Spectrum]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite made $126m on PC last month, PUBG made $103m
- COD: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered ships WITHOUT multiplayer?!
- Xbox One X update for DOOM teased, will we get 4K or 60FPS?!
- ARK: Survival Evolved tramples over to Nintendo Switch
- NVIDIA's next-gen 4K 144Hz displays to launch in April
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit