ZOTAC has its own overclocking software known as 'Firestorm' which is a great looking utility that provides an easy-to-use way of getting the most out of your GeForce GPU. We used this software in conjunction with GPU-Z to overclock, and keep an eye on our card when pushing it to its limits. We will have a separate article that will arrive soon with our thoughts on overclocking, but for now we're going to give you a look at the Firestorm software in question.
Here's the main screen that you're greeted with, where there's a very cool speedometer-like temperature monitor right in the middle. To the left, we have the GPU and Memory Clock, and to the right, we have some options for a Quick Boost to your GPU speeds, and some other profiles to play around with.
If you click 'Advance', you're provided with a much more detailed set of options to play around with everything on your GPU from the Clock speeds to the Fan Speed and everything in between.
A quick tease of the 'Quick Boost' option on the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 960 AMP! Edition, which pushes up the clock speeds just a bit. We have squeezed much more out of it in further testing, so expect an OC article using the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 960 AMP! Edition very soon.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz