For those holding out on purchasing a NAS storage system, the time has come where these devices are really getting dirt-cheap. With the launch of the N2310, Thecus looks to push the price even lower with an entry-level two-bay NAS solution.
The Thecus N2310 comes at a time when the NAS market has transitioned from just a few players to the point where we have vendors like WD and Seagate joining in with consumer solutions. The purpose of the N2310 is to offer the end-user the best value in terms of a diskless solution at a very competitive price point.
Internally, we have an 800MHz AMCC APM 86491 SoC based on the PowerPC 465 processing core with 512MB of DDR3. I/O includes dual SATA III for connecting your drives of choice, while the back of the unit houses a single USB 3.0 port and USB 2.0 port as well. For LAN connectivity, Thecus has included a single gigabit port on the rear of the unit.
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
MSRP for the Thecus N2310 is set at $159.99 with a two-year warranty. Current market pricing can be found below.
PRICING: You can find the Thecus N2310 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Thecus N2310 retails for $157.06 at Amazon.
Canada: The Thecus N2310 retails for CDN$282.01 at Amazon Canada.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Thecus N2310]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and NAS Management]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Single Client Throughput]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Random and Sequential Workloads]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Consumer Multi Client]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market