Inside the T120P
One screw is all it takes to hold this mouse together, well that and the tabs at the front of the mouse that really do most of the holding together of these halves. We don't recommend opening this mouse as the two wired connections are very short and hard to extract, and the gold ribbon cable is no treat to work with either.
Under the left click button, as well as under the right click button, we find that Rapoo has used Kailh switches, and uses a pad style switch for the click function of the touch pad section of the T120P.
Just behind the switches is the Avago ADNS A3000 optical sensor. This takes care of all the tracking that this mouse is capable of within its 1000 DPI of range.
At the other end of the PCB is the 4-bit MCP from Texas Instruments in this TSC 30601 chip. This is what translates the signals for the Avago optical sensor, and sends those signals to the Nano receiver for the PC to equate to movement on the screen.
Now that we have this red T120P all back together, it is about that time to plug in the receiver, turn the switch on, and see what this mouse is capable of.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Rapoo T120P Wireless Touch Mouse]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series