If you like being able to monitor your home while away or even your children as they play in the yard, network cameras offer the flexibility one needs to easily get the job done. In our last cloud camera review, we had the chance to look at the 2332L from D-Link, an 800p solution for outdoor use. Today, we switch gears and look at the 2330L, which as you can guess is one notch down from 2332L featuring 720p monitoring.
The D-Link DCS-2330L carries many of the same features found in the 2332L; we have the same IP65 weatherproof housing along with built-in IR LEDs with a working distance of 5 meters. H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG are the available containers for encoding and streaming video with microSD the standard used for onboard storage.
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
Taking a quick look at the specifications, we find the 2330L features a 0.25" Megapixel CMOS sensor with a 5 meter PIR sensor for night illumination. Additionally, we have a built-in microphone and speaker.
The housing of the camera is IP65 compliant, allowing for superior dust and water protection. Configurable resolutions range from 1280 x 720 in 16:9 format to 1024 x 768 in the 4:3 format, with H.264 MPEG4 and MJPEG encoding.
Pricing of the DCS-2330L at this time is set at $179.99 with a one-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the D-Link 2330L for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The D-Link 2330L retails for $214.71 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2330L Outdoor HD Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [Management GUI]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard