If you like being able to monitor your home while away or even your children as they play in the yard, network cameras offer the flexibility one needs to easily get the job done. In our last cloud camera review, we had the chance to look at the 2332L from D-Link, an 800p solution for outdoor use. Today, we switch gears and look at the 2330L, which as you can guess is one notch down from 2332L featuring 720p monitoring.
The D-Link DCS-2330L carries many of the same features found in the 2332L; we have the same IP65 weatherproof housing along with built-in IR LEDs with a working distance of 5 meters. H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG are the available containers for encoding and streaming video with microSD the standard used for onboard storage.
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
Taking a quick look at the specifications, we find the 2330L features a 0.25" Megapixel CMOS sensor with a 5 meter PIR sensor for night illumination. Additionally, we have a built-in microphone and speaker.
The housing of the camera is IP65 compliant, allowing for superior dust and water protection. Configurable resolutions range from 1280 x 720 in 16:9 format to 1024 x 768 in the 4:3 format, with H.264 MPEG4 and MJPEG encoding.
Pricing of the DCS-2330L at this time is set at $179.99 with a one-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the D-Link 2330L for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The D-Link 2330L retails for $214.71 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2330L Outdoor HD Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [Management GUI]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit