Not everyone has the need for a massive 24 or 48 Port switch; luckily, switches come in many shapes and sizes. If you're one that is building up a network and you don't have too many PCs, then something simple like a five, eight, or twelve port switch would do the job and give you room for expanding later on.
In the lab today, we have the Rosewill RGS-1016 16-port unmanaged gigabit switch. Unmanaged switches have maintained their popularity by offering simplicity in design, and plug-and-play operation. The Rosewill RGS 1016 is a non-blocking switch design, which means we have a full 32 Gbps switching fabric. Additionally, the switch conforms to 802.1p QoS and 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet and houses 16 Auto-MDIX sensing ports.
Additionally, the RGS-1016 carries an 8K MAC address table, with a 2MB Data RAM buffer and supports 9K Jumbo Frames. The Rosewill uses a store and forward architecture, which keeps traffic flow efficient and consistent
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
The Rosewill RGS-1016 carries an MSRP of $109.99. Also included is a three-year one to one replacement warranty. Availability of the switch is high at the moment, as many retailers having the unit in stock ready to ship.
PRICING: You can find the Rosewill RGS-1016 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Rosewill RGS-1016 retails for $79.99 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit