Not everyone has the need for a massive 24 or 48 Port switch; luckily, switches come in many shapes and sizes. If you're one that is building up a network and you don't have too many PCs, then something simple like a five, eight, or twelve port switch would do the job and give you room for expanding later on.
In the lab today, we have the Rosewill RGS-1016 16-port unmanaged gigabit switch. Unmanaged switches have maintained their popularity by offering simplicity in design, and plug-and-play operation. The Rosewill RGS 1016 is a non-blocking switch design, which means we have a full 32 Gbps switching fabric. Additionally, the switch conforms to 802.1p QoS and 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet and houses 16 Auto-MDIX sensing ports.
Additionally, the RGS-1016 carries an 8K MAC address table, with a 2MB Data RAM buffer and supports 9K Jumbo Frames. The Rosewill uses a store and forward architecture, which keeps traffic flow efficient and consistent
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
The Rosewill RGS-1016 carries an MSRP of $109.99. Also included is a three-year one to one replacement warranty. Availability of the switch is high at the moment, as many retailers having the unit in stock ready to ship.
PRICING: You can find the Rosewill RGS-1016 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Rosewill RGS-1016 retails for $79.99 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard