Power draw at idle sits between the middle of the pack. We're higher than the MSI offering, but still sit below the ASRock and GIGABYTE Z87 boards.
As for load power though, you can see we're sitting at the back here, which is where you want to be. As for overclocking, we see both idle and load jump up, but 338 watts under load at 4.9GHz isn't a number that we'd be worried about.
At stock, you can see our temperature numbers are pretty standard among the Z87 offerings. With that said though, you can see we're much cooler than the ASRock Z87 OC Formula, which does run quite warm out of the box.
Overclocking sees the idle temperature remain the same, but the load temperature jumps by a decent margin. Thanks to the lower 1.31v core though, the 83c load number is pretty impressive, and much nicer than the 90c+ numbers that we often see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scoop 12% off Fallout 76 Bethesda keys for PC
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms