Power draw at idle sits between the middle of the pack. We're higher than the MSI offering, but still sit below the ASRock and GIGABYTE Z87 boards.
As for load power though, you can see we're sitting at the back here, which is where you want to be. As for overclocking, we see both idle and load jump up, but 338 watts under load at 4.9GHz isn't a number that we'd be worried about.
At stock, you can see our temperature numbers are pretty standard among the Z87 offerings. With that said though, you can see we're much cooler than the ASRock Z87 OC Formula, which does run quite warm out of the box.
Overclocking sees the idle temperature remain the same, but the load temperature jumps by a decent margin. Thanks to the lower 1.31v core though, the 83c load number is pretty impressive, and much nicer than the 90c+ numbers that we often see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower