Network switches are something we all enjoy. From five ports to forty-eight ports, they allow us to expand our networks to amazing heights. After many years of using multiple wireless routers to connect all of my wired devices, I recently began to wire my home for Ethernet connectivity. To accomplish this, I first had to plan, search, and find a switch to fit my needs. One thing of utmost importance when building your network is to plan for the future; after all, most devices we use today depend on internet connectivity through a wired or wireless connection.
Back in March of last year, Belkin announced it had completed the acquisition of Linksys from Cisco systems. After rebooting the product lines, Belkin has now introduced the latest 24 port unmanaged switch under the Linksys brand: the LGS124.
The LGS124 features 24 Auto-sense Gigabit ports, with a full 48Gbps non-blocking switch fabric. Additionally, the switch is capable of power saving features that shut down LAN ports that are not in use. The switch also features an 8K MAC address table and QoS prioritization via 802.1p, and DSCP.
As of this writing, the Linksys LGS124 carries a MSRP of $199.99, and a limited lifetime warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PUBG mobile: 200m downloads, 30m daily active users
- Of course Anthem is more rewarding with friends
- Switch is fastest selling current-gen console in U.S.
- PC gaming catches up to console earnings in 2018
- Fortnite's dances could cost Epic big
- Z390 Taichi Ultimate stuck on Error Code 55
- Z77, using sound card and onboard sound
- QSAN XN8008T NAS Review
- ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ: The Best Gaming Monitor Ever Made
- light is flashing slow
- GROOVE X Introduce a New Companion Robot, 'LOVOT'
- New PhishER Product from KnowBe4 Helps Contain Email Threats
- Scientific Games Announces Settlement in Shuffle Tech Litigation
- Joy to the Streamers! 1,000 Dreams Fund Announces 'Stream The Halls' 24-Hour Holiday Charity Fundraiser on Twitch
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc.: Key Dates Announcement for Reverse Share Split