Benchmarks - Random and Sequential Workloads
Our 4K Random read/write workload consists of sixteen threads all at QD8, results our measured in IOPS (Input Output Operations per Second).
RAID 0, 4K performance was quite impressive amongst units tested. Write performance topped our charts at 2034 IOPS, while 4K read was near the bottom.
RAID 5 had the N4560 showing again impressive write performance at 650 IOPS. Read performance suffered at 148 IOPS.
With RAID 10, we find more of the same. 4K writes landed at 1047 IOPS while reads managed just 148 IOPS.
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 1MB transfer sizes again with sixteen threads and a Queue depth of 8.
In RAID 0 sequential read/write, we find the N4560 in line with previous units. Reads topped at 92 MB/s while writes reached 109 MB/s.
Moving over to RAID 5, the NAS was capable of 88 MB/s write, followed by 57 MB/s read.
Setting up RAID 10 on the N4560, we touched 80 MB/s write and 71 MB/s read.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series