Heading into the BIOS on the GIGABYTE Z87N-WIFI you can see that we're using the new UEFI BIOS design from GIGABYTE, which we love. It's a really big improvement when compared to the 3D BIOS that was used on the last generation of boards.
As always, if you're heading into the BIOS, you'll be more than likely wanting to hang around the Performance section, which offers us all the standard overclocking features.
In the past we used to always jump into Classic Mode to do overclocking on GIGABYTE motherboards, because it was just so much easier. However, the latest UEFI design is great to use.
Moving past the performance section you can see all the standard options are on offer. As we mentioned above, though, if you're going into the BIOS, you'll more than likely be spending most your time in the performance area.
Hitting F2 you can jump into Classic Mode, but as we mentioned above, the new UEFI design is really fantastic, and the desire to jump in here isn't nearly as great as it was before when we used the older 3D BIOS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Piccolo/Cell/Kenshin and Shishio added to Jump Force roster
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate post-launch rumor, more content?
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Amazon depleted of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- is a supplement this is
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card