CM Storm Havoc Professional Gaming Laser Mouse
The left side of the Havoc has quite a bit going on. At the top left side of the mouse there are four DPI level lights, and as you move to the back, you find the page forward, page back and the profile selector buttons. The rest of this side is taken up with a ribbed rubber insert to assure the securest grip with your thumb in any conditions.
The heel of the mouse is comprised of three sections. There is the top section that stops and curves across the top. There is the shiny bit of plastic off on the right side too, but the main section of rubberized plastic that makes up the heel has a logo cut in behind it that we will illuminate shortly.
The right side of the Havoc has the rubberized bit at the top as the right click button comes slightly over the top to the edge. The rest of this side is made up of shiny plastic that does wonders for the aesthetics, but is a little tough to grip securely.
Looking at the Havoc from the front, you can see the camber of the top of the mouse much clearer than you can from the back, as the mouse leans off to its right to feel better on your wrist. You also can see that the mouse is wired, and the USB cord is wired right in the middle.
Between the left click and the right click buttons, you find another shiny section of plastic. In this section of the Havoc you are given the DPI up and down buttons and the rubberized scroll wheel with a white hub for easy LED illumination.
Under the Havoc, you see CM Storm opted for a three foot design here. With the use of two long feet on either side, and the smaller foot at the rear of the Havoc, it makes for an easy to slide, and is the most I have seen covered in quite some time. Between the feet you will find a sticker with the model and serial numbers, just below the opening for the laser sensor.
The Havoc also comes with 1.8 meters of USB 2.0 cable. Only this rubber cable is sleeved in a black, braided, cloth covering to look good, and help keep the inner wire from damages. At the USB 2.0 connection you can see the CM Storm logo printed on the connection, as well as the fact that it is gold plated for anti-oxidation purposes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series