Cooler Master package the product in a red and black packaging that is open at the top and front to allow you to see the black Skorpion included in the box.
The right side of the packaging gives you a list of six features of the mouse bungee with four images covering the weighted base, the ease of disassembly, the flexibility of the cable mount, and the anti-shift feet at the bottom of the three legs.
On the back you get the name and Skorpion name with the scorpion as the "I" that was on the front. This time it is followed by lists of five features in eight languages.
The left side panel offers a look at the Skorpion with the same four features in images from the other side pointed out. You also get the name and stylized name along with the introduction to the product that you will also find on their website.
The bottom of the packaging is where Cooler Master chose to show in 21 languages that this is a "Mouse bungee - Skorpion" and at the bottom in red text, CM urges you to look at the Recon mouse and QuickFire Pro keyboard to go along with this.
The inner packaging consists of three sides of plastic. The one on the bottom keeps the Skorpion angled for presentation, where both sides help to lock the legs in place and give the box some structure to take any drops that may happen before the product inside is even touched.
Under the red cardboard piece you will find a bit of information inside of what could be considered a quick start guide, but the device is very easy to use.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [CM Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit