Accessories, Documentation and Extras
Every ROCCAT, whether mouse or keyboard, has come with this flat black folder with the ROCCAT logo sticking out due to the shine used there. This is where you will find the paperwork and registration card.
Folded up and just slid into the envelope is the quick installation guide seen on the left. On the right is your product registration card. I have removed a few of the numbers, but this card is what will be needed when registering the product with ROCCAT.
Inside of the guide you will find that it shows the default settings of the button layouts in both the standard and EasyShift[+] modes of use. On the right it explains why more functionality is better and that they hope you go to town with the use of their Macro system.
On the right side of this fold out you get a couple of ideas of how the EasyShift[+] can help in games with the pre-loaded profiles that come with the software like WoW, Counter Strike, multimedia, or browser controls, too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Savu Optical Gaming Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz