Recently we took a look at the new NZXT HALE82 850W power supply and we were very pleased with what it had to offer.
We decided we wanted to take another look at the see if the entire series represented just as much value as the 850-watt PSU model offered.
Today we are taking a look at the 750W HALE82 power supply and are running it through the ringer on our bench.
Specifications, Availability and Pricing
NZXT rates the HALE82 750W for 25A on both the 3.3V and 5V rails with a combined total output of 150W. This is certainly a welcome step up from before. 62A of power is served up on the single 12V rail which should provide plenty of power for the four PCI-E connectors available with the unit.
NZXT expanded the features just a little bit on the HALE82 power supplies. This time around we get a full range of protections with the addition of over temperature protection. Usually when this is added they also rate the unit for 100% continuous output at 50C but oddly enough, we couldn't find any documentation that the unit had the rating. The power supply still sports both native and modular cabling.
NZXT has the HALE82 power supplies readily available through all of your normal online merchants. Once again, the cheapest we were able to find the unit online at the Directon for a total of $114.99 with free shipping.
NZXT gladly backs the HALE82 with a 5-year warranty. If you keep your receipt or register the unit online, NZXT promises to have your unit replaced in 3 days should it die AND they will pay for shipping both ways.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Metro Exodus Epic Store exclusivity deal made lots of money
- Next Call of Duty isn't called MW4, just Modern Warfare
- Tom Hanks says Toy Story 4 has an 'emotional' series ending
- Dauntless gains 500,000 players in 1 day, 4 million in total
- Mutant Year Zero new DLC 'Seed of Evil' adds new character
- Layers of Fear 2 Review: Lynchian Horror at its Finest
- SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Review
- Problems with ryzen 5 2400g and ASRock B450M-HLD R4.0
- Freesync not working on monitor?
- Type SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Review
- Aussie Indie Studio Melt Games Releases Endless Adventures In Mount Frosty
- Final Fantasy XIV Online Surpasses 16 Million Players Worldwide
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics Releases Data on Driving Behaviors around Memorial Day Weekend
- Bust a Move and Break a Sweat 'Wave Circles' is Now Available on Steam
- Futuristic Co-op Action RPG Killsquad Coming to Early Access on Steam this Summer