Recently we took a look at the new NZXT HALE82 850W power supply and we were very pleased with what it had to offer.
We decided we wanted to take another look at the see if the entire series represented just as much value as the 850-watt PSU model offered.
Today we are taking a look at the 750W HALE82 power supply and are running it through the ringer on our bench.
Specifications, Availability and Pricing
NZXT rates the HALE82 750W for 25A on both the 3.3V and 5V rails with a combined total output of 150W. This is certainly a welcome step up from before. 62A of power is served up on the single 12V rail which should provide plenty of power for the four PCI-E connectors available with the unit.
NZXT expanded the features just a little bit on the HALE82 power supplies. This time around we get a full range of protections with the addition of over temperature protection. Usually when this is added they also rate the unit for 100% continuous output at 50C but oddly enough, we couldn't find any documentation that the unit had the rating. The power supply still sports both native and modular cabling.
NZXT has the HALE82 power supplies readily available through all of your normal online merchants. Once again, the cheapest we were able to find the unit online at the Directon for a total of $114.99 with free shipping.
NZXT gladly backs the HALE82 with a 5-year warranty. If you keep your receipt or register the unit online, NZXT promises to have your unit replaced in 3 days should it die AND they will pay for shipping both ways.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends first Battle Pass launches on March 19
- Unity teams with NVIDIA for RTX-based real-time ray tracing
- This Millennium Falcon SNES, NES console is epic
- Starfield could be the star of Bethesda's E3 2019
- Information that your Internet Service Provider stores
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch