The ioSafe SoloPRO USB 3.0
Here we get our first look at the SoloPRO. The newer PRO model comes in a black casing and has an LED system on the front that shows activity and power.
As we said before, the unit isn't small, but then again, you are buying this for protection and not to carry around in your purse. The SoloPRO has a very industrial look, function over form. When it comes to protection you will want the big muscle guy over the skinny guy who knows a little Karate.
The interface is on the back of the system. Here you'll find a quiet fan, plugs for power and USB 3.0 as well as a power switch. Just next to the fan is a security slot so you can even lock the enclosure to a hard point. The system has some weight so I don't see anyone stuffing this in their coat and walking away with it easily.
On the bottom four hard plastic feet keep the enclosure from sitting flush on the ground. This will keep a small amount of water out of the system right from the start.
The accessory package includes the USB 3.0 cable that is backwards compatible with USB 2.0, some paper manuals and the power supply bits.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ioSafe SoloPRO USB 3.0]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - HD Tach]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz