Over the coming months as we build up towards finally getting our hands on the Bulldozer platform, we'll no doubt be looking at plenty of 990FX based motherboards from companies. Having already looked at what ASUS offered us in their ROG Crosshair V Formula board, today we'll take the time to check out the GIGABYTE option.
While GIGABYTE do have a few 990FX options, we've gone straight to the top today and will be checking out the 990FXA-UD7 which carries with it those lovely aesthetics we're used to seeing from the UD7 series.
With the full package on hand, we'll get stuck into the box and what's inside before taking a closer look at the board itself. Once that's done, we'll venture into the BIOS to see what's going on before we take a closer look at our testbed, overclocking and then of course, performance.
In typical UD7 fashion we've got a really big box that opens up and shows us part of the board itself, and gives us an absolute wealth of information that shows us a bunch of the features that the UD7 version of the 990FX based board offers us.
Most of the bundle is fairly standard; we've got some paperwork, sticker, driver CD and I/O shield, along with four SATA cables.
Also included are a bunch of SLI and CrossFire cables in the package. We've got a 4-Way and 3-Way SLI bracket, a single SLI bridge and two CrossFire bridges.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard