When I tested the GIGABYTE E350N-USB3 in February I was really impressed with what GIGABYTE and AMD were able to do with the E-350 based Fusion platform. One thing really bugged me about the board, though. The fact that it used active cooling was quite a disappointment, because it just felt like it didn't need it.
Well, ASUS have decided to go down the passive cooling path and in a good way with a very mean looking cooler included on the board. Before we get into the board itself, though, and the performance that the E35M1-I DELUXE is able to offer, we firstly need to see what's going on with the bundle.
The GIGABYTE E350N-USB3 was a very good board; can the ASUS E35M1-I DELUXE be a great one, though? Well, time will tell.
Being a mITX board, the overall package is of course quite small, but we can see some of the main features listed on the front of the box while we can also see a picture of the board. The back expands on everything a bit more and gives us a great run down of exactly what's on offer.
Inside the box we've got a User Guide, Quick Start Guide, Driver CD and two Wireless Antennas pictured. Not pictured are two black SATA connectors and the rear I/O face that are also included in the bundle. I ended up making use of them before I had a chance to take a picture unfortunately.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup, Overclocking and Comments]
- Page 6 [AIDA64 Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [AIDA64 Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 8 [AIDA64 Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 9 [3DMark 11]
- Page 10 [Power and Noise]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Authorized antivirus & security keys + Windows 10 Pro for under $12
- BioWare loses another veteran Mass Effect and Dragon Age developer
- Destiny 2's will soon rotate content in and out rather than just add
- Respawn: Apex Legends isn't viable without high priced skins
- Halo 6 creative director leaves, should we be concerned?
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director