Lomita, California-based V3 Gaming is a new boutique builder on the block. Founded in 2010 by a team of industry veterans (some of whom worked at now-defunct boutique Vigor PC), the company focuses on high-performance machines for the enthusiast market using the latest and greatest hardware available.
For this review, V3 set us up with the Avenger; a full-on 3D capable machine running a trio of ZOTAC GTX 480s and using NVIDIA's 3D Vision system.
Let's strap on the goggles and get gaming!
Specifications, Pricing and Availability
Here's the Avenger's specs:
V3 sells all its systems through the company website, v3gaming.com. As configured, the Avenger goes for $3,599USD, including ground shipping in the US.
For 3D gaming, you'll need a compatible monitor and an NVIDIA 3D Vision Kit, which are available through V3 Gaming, but not included in the price of the Avenger.
V3 includes a three-year warranty for parts and lifetime labor and technical support.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bungie is satisfied with Destiny 2 even if Activision isn't
- Microsoft vows to fix Windows Store for better PC gaming
- GIVEAWAY: Two awesome Antec chassis prize packs up for grabs
- Everything you need for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Ronald McDonald 'will not' be in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Solid state drives...any thoughts?
- Name this song. help?
- Supermicro C9Z390-PGW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Joystuck Combines UK Indie Rock and Game Music Favorites
- Close to the Sun selected for the Unreal Engine Dev Grants
- RemoteLock Announces the Appointment of New Board Member Dr. Tam Hulusi
- Bird Launches Community Mode
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2: Physical Version Now Available for Switch