Lomita, California-based V3 Gaming is a new boutique builder on the block. Founded in 2010 by a team of industry veterans (some of whom worked at now-defunct boutique Vigor PC), the company focuses on high-performance machines for the enthusiast market using the latest and greatest hardware available.
For this review, V3 set us up with the Avenger; a full-on 3D capable machine running a trio of ZOTAC GTX 480s and using NVIDIA's 3D Vision system.
Let's strap on the goggles and get gaming!
Specifications, Pricing and Availability
Here's the Avenger's specs:
V3 sells all its systems through the company website, v3gaming.com. As configured, the Avenger goes for $3,599USD, including ground shipping in the US.
For 3D gaming, you'll need a compatible monitor and an NVIDIA 3D Vision Kit, which are available through V3 Gaming, but not included in the price of the Avenger.
V3 includes a three-year warranty for parts and lifetime labor and technical support.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit