They say, no one likes a know-it-all, but what about a do-it-all? - As enthusiasts we have a lot of toys and many of these devices store data on different forms of flash media. To add insult to injury, the people around us tend to think we are their personal tier one tech support and expect us to be able to work with all of their devices as well. All of that connectivity can be a pain in the bum if you are trying to carry separate adapters.
I really couldn't believe that it was possible to get a single device that has the ability to connect to 66 different types of media. I mean come on, 66? that is SIXTY-SIX! I had no idea that there were even 66 different types of storage mediums in use today or at least new enough that anyone would want to still use them. Just before I start to write every review, I have a peek at Newegg and feel out the other products on the market and how the cost breakdown looks. Tonight I found out that the Vantec NexStar Universal Storage Adapter 66-in-1 is available for less than 30 Dollars. That is less than 50 Cents for each format that the USA is able to work with. Come on, pinch me, because I have to be dreaming.
Let's take a look at all of those media formats on the specifications page and see what the entire unit consists of.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Vantec NexStar Universal Storage Adapter]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit