Carbon Fiber is the new chrome.
Forget shiny things; give me the dull finish of dry, pre-preg, and autoclave cured carbon fiber. Carbon fiber has many uses, from 95% of the parts found on Formula One cars to the entire body work of my prized treasure, a Ducati 999R. This stuff is everywhere and many people are drawn to it like bees to honey.
Pens have many uses that go far beyond writing instruments. For a few, a nice pen is the new Rolex. Since cell phones are the new standard for telling time many people have found a new accessory to remind them of their accomplishments.
USB drives are everywhere and everyone has at least a few sitting around. In business showing up to a meeting without a pen or USB thumb drive pretty much makes you look like an unorganized slob.
Active Media Products has managed to merge a writing instrument with a USB thumb drive and wrapped it up in an attractive carbon fiber package. I had to have one!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Onrush launches on the 5th of June, new trailer released
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Sledgehammer founders leave for new roles within Activision
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit