The netbook market is quickly becoming so saturated with products that are so similar, reviewing one netbook is just about like reviewing another. This must be how an OB/GYN feels. Today I am checking out the Lenovo S10-2 netbook and like many of the machines on the market today, the S10-2 is very similar to the hoards of other machines available.
Despite having the same basic hardware and features as every other machine out there, the S10-2 did manage to offer up nice battery life and performance nearer the top of the heap when it comes to netbooks. If you are in the market for a new netbook and must have a well known brand name, the Lenovo S10-2 may be just what you want.
The netbook lacks anything really compelling, buy there is little fault to find with the machine and it will serve well for use on the road or at home. I would like to see something appealing added to the system; the S10-2 is just a little boring is all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit