Western Digital WD TV Mini Media Player Video Review - Where's my HD?
Today we are presenting you with a video review of the brand new Western Digital WD TV Mini media player.
Back a few months ago, Western Digital impressed us when it launched its very first media player, the WD TV. It was an affordable device that allowed you to playback HD movies, music and pictures on your display through a USB storage device, such as a pen drive or portable hard drive.
Fast forward a little and Western Digital has just come out with the WD TV Mini. It is a smaller, more portable and cheaper version compared to the WD TV, but it lacks one very important feature - HD support and HDMI output. It does, however, impress in certain areas - especially with 1080i upscaling and a very small size and attractive styling.
Play the video below and find out if this new device from the folks at Western Digital is for you or not!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- Samsung's new patent teases FLYING SCREEN for hovering video
- New Steam game offers 1 x Bitcoin to anyone who solves it
- South Korean cryptocurrency regulator found dead in his home
- Samsung Galaxy S9 latest: could be priced as high as $1250
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit