How low can you go?
You're building that super slim HTPC for the living room because the wife's fed up with the big ugly computer case sitting next to the TV and has threatened to take the china and the dog unless you do something about it.
You buy a nice slim case and go to shove the Blu-ray drive in, only to realise, BANG! - It's hit the ungainly CPU cooler occupying half the case.
What to do, what to do...
Buy a new slim-line Blu-ray drive? Expensive!
Buy a larger case? Divorce!
Buy a new CPU cooler? BINGO!
Up steps GELID Thermal Solutions with the low profile Slim Silence CPU cooler.
GELID has taken its silent fan technology and sunken it right down into a heat sink that's barely an inch high, with an added heat pipe thrown in for good measure to prevent any hot spots from developing within the stealthy black aluminium.
Pre-applied thermal paste and a back plate support for the AM2 edition of this cooler make up the contents of the box along with a small manual and some free stickers.
As can be seen from this profile shot and the addition of a 2p coin, the heatsink is specified as 28mm high, putting it a few mill' over an inch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit