When it comes to thermal compounds, there used to be only one real choice; Arctic Silver. Unless you were building OEM type systems and selling them to others, AS was really the only viable choice for a quality high performance product. Over the past year, however, things have changed dramatically. Several new contenders have come to the front of the market place and shown that there are better solutions.
Enter GELID Solutions, a company founded in 2008 whose goal is to design and manufacture thermal solutions. Though new to the business market, the company is led by a pair of men with experience in the PC cooling industry and aiming their new and growing product line directly at the enthusiast/gaming segment.
So, can this new kid on the block compete with a growing market of very solid performing thermal compounds? Read on to find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Alien MMO shooter could be a ways off
- Nintendo Switch system update 8.1.0, minimal changes
- New Age of Empires IV information to be released this year
- Mortal Kombat 11 gets ranked seasonal play in Kombat League
- Cyberpunk 2077 has multiple endings based on player choices
- Memblaze PBlaze5 C916 and D916 Enterprise SSD Review
- ASUS AX92U Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Review
- motherboard the turbo frequency varies permanently
- TweakTown's Best of E3 2019 Awards
- Q1900DC-ITX No Video Output
- Fort Boyard - The game will be available soon
- The Retro Scifi Game on Steam, 'I am Not a Monster' has a Single Player Campaign in Development called 'First Contact' set to Launch 2H 2019
- Buoyant Bounces Onto Mobile Devices Today
- Now Available on PC/Mac: Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank
- Japanese character introductions of Ryuko and Satsuki for KILL la KILL - IF released