Burn Baby Burn
These days you really can't release a mouse unless it has a laser in it somewhere, even if it's just to blind annoying co-workers with. Today we take a look at Sharkoon's FireGlider laser mouse.
A quick run-down of the specs:
- Laser mouse with 7 buttons (6 of them freely programmable)
- DPI switch with colour display (6 steps)
- Weight tuning system (max. 19.5 g)
- On-board memory for macros
- Max. DPI/CPI: 3600
- DPI/CPI stepping: 600 - 800 - 1200 - 1600 - 2000 - 3600
- Max. Acceleration: 20 G
- Mouse weight max.: 135 g
- Mouse weight min.: 118 g
- Laser sensor: Agilent ADNS-6010
There is one very subtle but important omission from this list of specifications and that is the ability to side-scroll with this mouse. It seems to have become a standard feature of most mice on the market, but it seems to have been skipped for this release. Maybe a revision 2.0 will have it included...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit