Core i7 is truly the way that the CPU market will be leaning over the next few months. While Core 2 will get a few refreshes, it's certain that Intel will soon ramp up with Core i7, introducing new models, higher clock speeds and inevitably better prices to make it more attractive.
Where Core i7 really gets a lot of its power from is the triple channel memory controller and while we have shown that even dual channel keeps it happy, there is no better feeling than stuffing it with more memory bandwidth than it knows what to do with. Having said that, A-DATA provides an extremely impressive kit here for your consideration.
Compared to the Corsair 6GB kit, while it's half the size, it's also cheaper. DDR3 still costs more than DDR2 but we soon hope to see this change. The other major advantage of this kit is that being only 3GB in size allows it to fit within the 32-bit OS usable memory window. 4GB and above needs a 64-bit OS to take advantage of any extra memory, so you're safe for XP and Vista 32-bit here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Unreal is free for 2 days to celebrate its 20th anniversary
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit