It's been another big week of news and happenings in the tech, gaming, and science space, and Jak and Kosta are back with a new episode of The TT Show - TweakTown's official podcast. This week, they go all-in on the massive Xbox leak that revealed console refresh plans, new games, new controllers, and a possible switch to ARM-based computing for the next Xbox console generation in 2028.
This week, Kosta sits down with the Head of Product over at XPG, Luca Fiore, to discuss to talk about the company's new Battlecruiser II chassis, what goes into the development of a case, industry trends, and why it's so important to engage and take on community feedback. And thanks to XPG, we've got a massive prize pack of gear to giveaway. Head here for more info!
Jak and Kosta also look at the state of mobile gaming when you can hook up the new iPhone to a TV to play Resident Evile with a PS5 controller. Plus, the GeForce RTX 4090 finally meets its match - and it's not Crysis or the latest Cyberpunk 2077 update. It's a display!
Listen and subscribe to The TT Show on your favorite podcast network.
All the topics discussed in this week's episode of The TT Show
- Read more: Phil Spencer remarks on Xbox leaks: 'There's so much to be excited about'
- Read more: NVIDIA is already predicting that DLSS 10.0 will deliver a complete neural rendering system
- Read more: Cyberpunk 2077 with DLSS 3.5 and Frame Gen looks better than native rendering, NVIDIA says
- Read more: NVIDIA is amazed and proud that DLSS works when modded into games without native support
- Read more: NASA makes history by landing valuable asteroid samples safely back on Earth
- Read more: Looks like Valve is updating SteamVR for a big overhaul and a possible new headset
- Read more: Here's how much titanium is actually in the iPhone 15 Pro and what it's worth
- Read more: Gamer plays Resident Evil with an iPhone 15 Pro, external monitor and a PS5 controller
- Read more: NASA captures stunning video of a probe flying through extremely powerful Sun eruption