Gainward are quick to jump on the 9600GT bandwagon today with the launch of two 9600GT cards; a reference based plain jane version, and more interestingly a "Golden Sample OC" edition.
The reference model promises to come in at 157, but for just 20 more you can go for the superior Golden Sample variant with higher than stock clockspeeds of 700MHz on the GPU and 2000 MHz on the GDDR3 memory. The shader clock also takes a bump up to 1750 MHz on this card as well; this all thanks to the beefy dual-heatpipe cooler used for the job.
Expreview have taken several pictures of the Golden Sample card here; also dismantling the cooler from the card so you can clearly see how well it's made.
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 03:17 pm CDT
- Elon Musk and Jay Leno spotted cruising in Tesla Cybertruck in LA
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate wins 'Nintendo Game of The Year'
- Silicon Lottery has all-core 5.2GHz Core i9-9900KS chips for $1200
- Doom Eternal runs at 1440p 60FPS on PS4 Pro, 1800p 60FPS on Xbox One X
- Matrix 4's death-defying stunts spotted in San Francisco