Though we've recently seen that the performance of AMD's soon to be released Phenom X4 quad-core processors is looking quite underwhelming at the moment, there is one very cool feature that the platform can take advantage of and is sure to be particularly useful to enthusiasts and overclockers alike.
AMD call it "OverDrive", and it allows one to take their overclocking adjustments a step further with an array of individual settings being possible across all four cores. You can even set a different multiplier for each of the four cores, all this on the fly from within Windows.
Thanks to Expreview for the sneek peek!
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 02:36 pm CDT
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to sell 6-8 million in 2020, analyst says
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- AMD's new Korean RRA certification listing: our new Big Navi tease?