AMD/ATI have pushed out a new revision of their CATALYST drivers for the month, the 7.6s. One of the main areas improved upon with this driver is even better HD 2900 XT CrossFire performance, with huge gains of up to 42% seen in Half-Life 2: Episode One with HDR+AA enabled. Dark Messiah: Might and Magic also sees around a 16% performance increase with HDR enabled.
There's also a stack of resolved issues and bug fixes across various game titles etc, As listed in AMD/ATI's release notes.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce 440.97 drivers are optimized for COD: Modern Warfare
- AMD Radeon 20.1.4 drivers are optimized for Warcraft III: Reforged
- GeForce 441.20 drivers are ready for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- NVIDIA's new GeForce drivers are Game Ready for Call of Duty: Warzone
- GeForce 441.08 drivers out: supports GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER and more