If you still have got enough RD 2900 XT news for today, then bad luck - here is some more for you addicts.
Here are some shots of retail cards from Sapphire, MSI and GeCube. The latter two cards are just using the reference cooler but Sapphire does things a little differently.
We will be testing these and others over the following weeks - stay tuned!
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- LG's new 48-inch 4K 120Hz OLED TV debuts for $1500 this month
- Check out these 'homebrew' DDR4 modules being made in China
- PlayStation 5 dev kit cooling system: vapor chamber, 6 fans being used
- CES 2021 promises to be in-person event in Las Vegas in January 2021
- Fortnite's new event and season get delayed over George Floyd protests
- Logitech G935 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE Z490 Aorus Xtreme (Intel Z490) ATX Motherboard Review
- ASUS TUF Gaming X3 OC Radeon RX 5700 XT Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Fusion 500 Gaming Headset Review
- Sabrent Rocket Q NVMe 4TB m.2 SSD Review
- TweakTown's 2020 CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology
- A look at Dell CinemaStream powered by Smartbyte
- Best Cheap GPUs for Affordable PC Gaming in 2020
- Warzone is the biggest thing Activision has ever done
- EA Motive's new Star Wars game could be a monetized live game