It's here... it's finally here. I woke up and immediately watched this today, shed a lot of tears -- and now I'm writing this news. Check out the trailer to Zack Snyder's Justice League in all its glory:
Pushing the absolute steaming pile of trash that WB and Joss Whedon put out with the theatrical release of Justice League -- stabbing original director Zack Snyder in the back when his daughter tragically took her own life towards the end of Justice League production.
Well, the fans pushed and pushed (myself included) and we got what we wanted: the original vision of Zack Snyder for Justice League. It's coming to HBO Max, will be a 4-part series at a total runtime of 4 hours (holy freaking crap, so awesome to see) and drops in 2021 on HBO Max and another form of release that we'll know more about soon.
The trailer is completely different in tone to Justice League, featuring Snyder's original footage. Warner Bros. cut out 80-90% of his footage and re-shot it with The Avengers director Joss Whedon. All of his junk has been removed, and Snyder's original footage -- and some new stuff they're re-shooting now, is being used.
Superman has his awesome black suit, Batman isn't a little wimp, The Flash isn't some super-weird pervert. There's no "Tell me, do you bleed" or shitty CGI that blurred out Henry Cavill's face making for the worst special effects in cinema history.
It's all Snyder, baby.
I did love the use of the song "Hallelujah" which is a nod to fans -- singing in praise that Warner Bros. removed those responsible for treating Snyder, the fans of the franchise, and characters -- and giving us what we wanted: the true vision of Justice League.
The entire song encompasses the #ReleasetheSnyderCut movement, which I love. You could say it's a symbol of Hope.
More reading on Zack Snyder's Justice League:
- Boss Logic teases Man of Steel: Cerebral, playing mind games with us
- Zack Snyder's Justice League will be scored by Junkie XL, Hans Zimmer
- Professor X asks Superman about Zack Snyder's Justice League
- First footage of Zack Snyder's Justice League confirms Darkseid
- Wonder Woman 1984 delayed from June 5 to August 14, now to October 2
- HBO Max is live, Netflix and Disney+ competitor costs $15 per month
- Zack Snyder's Justice League might cost much more than $30M to finish
- Henry Cavill in talks to continue as Superman for the DCEU
- Zack Snyder's Justice League announced for 2021, exclusive to HBO Max
- Zack Snyder to host Man of Steel Watch Party on May 20, Q&A included
- Even Batman is affected by coronavirus, The Batman production halted
- Subway tweets Zack Snyder about a Justice League sandwich
- Superman DID have a black suit in Zack Snyder's Justice League
- Justice League Snyder Cut confirmed (again) by Jason Momoa (again)
- Every Superman, Batman, and Joker movie ever made to stream on HBO Max
- HBO Max launches in May 2020 for $14.99 per month
- Justice League fan cut uses Zimmer music, improves end fight
- Joss Whedon taking over 'Justice League' directing duty
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 4K Blu-ray Review
- > NEXT STORY: Microsoft warns Unreal Engine cutoff would lead to 'significant costs'
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League is next-gen exclusive in 2022