CES 2020 - MSI revealed its new 24.5-inch esports gaming monitor at CES 2020, with the new MSI Optix MAG251RX monitor having a native 1080p resolution and super-fast 240Hz refresh rate.
MSI's new Optix MAG251RX gaming monitor is also G-Sync Compatible, with an IPS panel that will provide beautiful colors and a wide viewing angle. MSI also has HDR through VESA HDR 400 certification, while the 24.5-inch 1080p panel rocks 240Hz with a 1ms response time.
Where MSI does things a little different is through a feature called Night Vision, which sees the monitor adjusting dark areas of the screen individually to improve the picture. Other monitors would brighten the entire screen, which would see parts of the screen overexposed and would end up looking washed out.
Not only that, but MSI has its gaming-oriented OSD App 2.0 that can let you control your MSI Optix MAG251RX through a software window. You can adjust and customize settings and profiles for games, with hotkeys that will allow real-time adjustment in-game.
Last updated: Jan 13, 2020 at 06:11 am CST
- MSI announces Optix MAGG322CR gaming monitor: 31.5-inch 1080p 180Hz
- MSI MAG272QR: 27-inch 1440p 165Hz gaming monitor unleashed for $350
- Halo: Infinite esports announced before actual gameplay reveal
- Alienware 25 monitor: 25-inch 1080p at 240Hz with 'Fast IPS' panel
- Amazon's best Black Friday deals for Gaming Monitors
- > NEXT STORY: Tesla cars will get KITT from Knight Rider update that enables speech
- < PREVIOUS STORY: EVGA's new GeForce RTX 2060 KO is a knock out to the RX 5600 XT