PC players now have the opportunity to jump into Quantic Dream's demo of their upcoming title, Beyond: Two Souls. Can your psyche take this kind of action?
The above trailer has been released onto the Quantic Dream YouTube Channel and gives us a quick introduction into what players can expect to see in Beyond: Two Souls. Beyond: Two Souls features some quite popular and good actors such as Ellen Page and William DaFoe. Gameplay wise, Beyond: Two Souls will follow the story of Jodie Holmes who has been born with a connection to a mysterious entity and has powerful inhuman abilities.
Players will be immersed within the psychological struggle of Holmes and how she interacts with the world and people around her. She will deal with extraordinary challenges, imminent dangers, heavy loss of friends/family and most importantly her own path of self-discovery. Beyond: Two Souls will be released on July 22nd, for those who wish to download the demo a link can be found here.
Last updated: Jun 29, 2019 at 06:11 am CDT
- Quantic Dream will self-publish its future games
- Detroit: Become Human on PC: new engine, 4K support and December debut
- Detroit: Become Human demo for the PC available for download
- No one knows when the Final Fantasy 7 Remake demo will drop
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake demo gets leaked, intro footage revealed
- > NEXT STORY: A Way Out director says players will get F**KED in next game
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Cyberpunk 2077 rumored to require a minimum of 80GB of space