Corsair has just launched the latest member of its Carbide Series family of cases in the new Carbide 175R RGB that acts as a new entry-level mid-tower chassis that will cost just $60.
The new case has a super-slick clean line design that packs RGB cooling in the front for a bit of style, and an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel. Not bad considering it costs $60.
There's huge room for high-end water cooling with support for multiple radiators at up to 360mm, as well as the Carbide 175R able to house a huge 6 x 120mm or 4 x 140mm cooling fans inside.
Corsair has room for up to 4 drives in the Carbide 175R with room for 2 x 3.5-inch HDDs and 2 x 2.5-inch HDDs, with the 3.5-inch HDDs being placed in front of the PSU at the front of the case while the SSDs will be installed on a bracket behind the motherboard.
There are two USB 3.1 Type-A connectors at the top of the Corsair Carbide 175R and 3.5mm jacks for headphones and a mic to the right of the power button.
Technical specs of the Corsair Carbide 175R:
- Case Dimensions: 418mm x 210mm x 450mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 330mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 180mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 160mm
- Case Expansion Slots: 7
- Case Drive Bays: (x2) 3.5in (x2) 2.5in
- Case Material: Steel, Tempered Glass
- Radiator Compatibility: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm
- Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers: H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i