It looks like we can expect NVIDIA to unveil the new GeForce GTX 1660 Ti in the coming weeks, with both MSI and GIGABYTE branded models being listed on the Eurasian Economic Commission website (ECC).
MSI has four new GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics cards on the way according to the ECC posting with GAMING, ARMOR, and VENTUS branded cards that will use the TU116 GPU. NVIDIA's new-and-still-not-announced TU116 is reportedly a Turing-based GPU without ray tracing abilities, which will result in it being a card that is cheaper than the RTX 2060 which launched recently.
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GAMING Z 6G
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti ARMOR 6G OC
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti VENTUS XS 6G OC
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GAMING X 6G
GIGABYTE has a large 11 cards launching under a wide range of families in its GeForce GTX 1660 Ti line up that will include AORUS, GAMING, and WindForce products.
- GV-N166TGAMING OC-6GD
- GV-N166TGAMINGOC PRO
- GV-N166TGAMINGOC WHITE
- >> NEXT STORY: Resident Evil 2 ships 3 million in first week
- << PREVIOUS STORY: NVIDIA: sales of GeForce RTX cards 'lower than expected'