NVIDIA is expected to unveil the GeForce RTX Max-Q series of mobile graphics cards sometime in Q1 2019 according to the latest rumors from WCCFTech. As always, this requires a bucket of salt as nothing here is confirmed whatsoever.
The sources of WCCFTech said they expected availability of the new Turing-based Max-Q designs in Q1 2019 and not later this year, I don't think anyone thought NVIDIA was close to capable of making Max-Q designs this year since they have their hands full getting Turing GPUs and mass amounts of GDDR6 right now. The first to be unveiled will reportedly be the GeForce RTX 2080 Max-Q, and will find its way into next-gen 15-inch and 17-inch gaming notebooks.
Apart from the RTX 2080 Max-Q there will be the RTX 2070 Max-Q while the rest of the GeForce RTX graphics cards will fill out a yet-announced GeForce RTX Mobility line of offerings. This will include:
- NVIDIA RTX 2080 MAX-Q Mobility
- NVIDIA RTX 2070 Mobility
- NVIDIA RTX 2070 MAX-Q Mobility
- NVIDIA RTX 2060 Ti Mobility
- NVIDIA RTX 2060 Mobility
- NVIDIA RTX 2050 Ti Mobility
- NVIDIA RTX 2050 Mobility
Last updated: Oct 11, 2018 at 06:11 am CDT
- >> NEXT STORY: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate leak: Ken is actually confirmed?
- << PREVIOUS STORY: COD: Black Ops 4 - Zombies 'Blood of the Dead' trailer debut