NVIDIA has released their new GeForce 416.16 WHQL drivers, a new set of drivers that the company says offers the "optimal experience" for Microsoft's new Windows 10 October Update that ushers in the DXR (DirectX Raytracing) API. You can grab the new GeForce 416.16 drivers right here.
The new GeForce 416.16 drivers also include optimizations for games as well as improved or added SLI profiles. Battlefield V is included in the list so you can be sure I'll be putting our GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards in NVLink under some pressure when DICE releases their game next month. The Game Ready side of these new GeForce 416.16 drivers is the Windows 10 October Update side of things, while we have new/updated SLI profiles for the following games:
- Basingstoke - AFR profile added
- Battlefield V - AFR re-enabled
- Divinity: Original Sin II - AFR profile added
- Immortal: Unchained - AFR profile added
- Jurassic World Evolution - AFR profile added
- Phoenix Point - AFR profile added
- Seven: The Days Long Gone - AFR profile added
You can grab the new GeForce 416.16 drivers right here.
- > NEXT STORY: Total War: Warhammer franchise weekend sale 25%/75% off
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Remedy's new game Control looks like tons of fun