ASUS has just unveiled a bunch of graphics cards that will fill out its GeForce RTX 2070 family, with ROG STRIX, DUAL, and TURBO branded cards all unveiled. There's no GPU clocks just yet, but we'll know that in the coming days anyway.
ASUS has seven GeForce RTX 2070 graphics cards in total across the three brands, with three SKUs each of the ROG STRIX and DUAL cards while there's a single RTX 2070 TURBO. We are looking at triple-fan coolers on the ROG STRIX cards, dual-fan coolers on the DUAL series and a single blower-style fan on the new TURBO graphics card from ASUS.
The new RTX 2070 ROG STRIX cards
The new RTX 2070 ROG STRIX cards all look virtually identical with a change in clock speeds, arriving as a 2.5-slot card and its triple-fan cooler. They differ from the RTX 2080 and RTX 2080 Ti style cards, with 6+8-pin PCIe power connectors.
- ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 8GB ROG STRIX GAMING OC (ROG-STRIX-RTX2070-O8G-GAMING
- ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 8GB ROG STRIX GAMING Advanced (ROG-STRIX-RTX2070-A8G-GAMING)
- ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 8GB ROG STRIX GAMING (ROG-STRIX-RTX2070-A8G-GAMING)
The new RTX 2070 DUAL card from ASUS has a dual-fan cooler (I think the name of the card kinda gives that away) with a thicker card and 6+8-pin PCIe power connectors.
- ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 8GB DUAL (DUAL-RTX2070-8G)
- ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 8GB DUAL Advanced (DUAL-RTX2070-A8G)
- ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 8GB DUAL OC (DUAL-RTX2070-O8G)
The normal RTX 2070 TURBO card is a mostly reference card with stock GPU clocks to be expected, while the stripe next to the GeForce RTX branding featuring RGB LEDs, yay.
- > NEXT STORY: Cyberpunk 2077 developer talks story, consequences, freedom
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Halo 6 may have REQ pack microtransactions