The Nintendo Switch will soon get another critically acclaimed indie title, introducing Dust: An Elysian Tail, the Nintendo Switch version. In celebration of this announcement a brand new trailer has been released.
Dust: An Elysian Tail is developed by Humble Hearts and was originally released back in May of 2013. Since then the title has gotten quite the reputation for solid reviews, looking towards the listing on Steam as an example, we can see that with the 11,000+ reviews the game has gotten an "Overwhelmingly Positive" status. Additionally, in the comment section of the Nintendo Switch trailer located above, many players that have already played the game are strongly recommending it to anyone that hasn't.
Diving into the storyline of the title now, players will be immersing themselves in a gorgeous hand-painted world that will take them on a quest for the protagonists true identity. According to the description of the game, players will be at liberty to an easy to learn but difficult to master combat system. Users will be accompanied by "the mythical Blade of Ahrah, capable of turning its wielder into an unstoppable force of nature, and the blade's diminutive guardian, Fidget" Dust: An Elysian Tail will be released on the Nintendo Switch on September 10th, if you are interested in picking up the title, visit the official Nintendo Switch listing here.
- A traditionally-animated action-adventure tale, now playable on the go or at home!
- An expansive world filled with unique characters, quests, and secrets
- Action-packed nonlinear platforming rewards exploration and experimentation
- Fully voiced cast and a deep, rewarding storyline
- Award-winning musical score by HyperDuck SoundWorks
Last updated: Dec 19, 2019 at 11:01 am CST
- > NEXT STORY: Elder Scrolls VI still on track to release after Starfield
- < PREVIOUS STORY: CyGames releases PS4 exclusive Project Awakening trailer